Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our School life

When we first came here to our villa/house we werent going to public school anymore, instead my mom started homeschooling us. But our our air shitmint wasnt here yet so we just made up whatever we could with what we had. We made a reading corner on the bed in our school room (which is really a bedroom). Basicly what our school assignment was for our mom to teach us history and we'd read a few books. dad also tought us stuff like roman numerals, the metric system and other math stuff. I felt like my schooling was ten times more educational than when I was in public school. Today we have developed a routine with a schedule that we manage ourselves, but its mostly paper worksheets and only one lesson from my mom. I miss my mom and dad teaching us all of our lessons everyday because I think it was more educational. (we got a nanny so I think that is helping.) I remember back when we were in chesterland being jelous about the Gosslins having homeschool, now my friend Maia thinks the same thing about me.
However I have made great progress on my multiplication and division. I think my mom is going to homeschool us next year and I hope she will find a better system. I'm glad this school year is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment