Saturday, April 23, 2011

When Pyper was born



When my mom was far into being pregnent my grandma Lee (my moms mom) came to help. grandma Lee ended up staying longer than she ment & dad ended up staying home from work for a while because the baby was two weeks past due. When mom thought the baby might come soon it was sunday so mom & dad stayed home from church. When we were at church mom & dad went to the hospital (the same hospital I was born in). We stayed after church with Melius family to have lunch together, it was fun. Then we all came back to our house for a while. We were outside jumping on the trampoline when grandma called us in to tell us we have a new baby sister, felicity and I SCREAMED with joy, our new baby sister was finally here! We went to see her at the hospital. I remember her cute little nose and red/brown hair (my mom said she had more hair than we did). I noticed her cute little flat ears, but then later they finally curled like the rest of ours. Me and dad made up "Pyper's Diaper." And that is what I remember about when Pyper was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment