Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My fiction story

My Trip To Egypt Hi I'm a young Egyptologest and have a terrific story to tell you. It all started out one day when I was in the biggest pyramid in modern day Egypt. When I came out I was in ancient Egypt!? Then I noticed I was wearing a long white dress like the one the lady on the coffon was wearing. And so then I decided I wanted to write a story of how I got here. So I looked around for some paper, after I looked around for a while, I noticed paper was NOT invented. There was a piece of dry grass in my pocket, wich gave me an idea. I weaved a bunch of long leaves together then left it to dry. More people joined me they made 2 peices and I did 4 peices. they asked me for my cartouche and i told them i was new and did not have one. they said i needed to to make one before pharaoh knew. it was then i realized we were talking coptic (egyptian language). when i was done my cartouche looked really good. me and my best friend were standing in line to see the king and i spotted the spynx. it looked fabulous. not far from it was the pyramids. when it was our turn to see the king i saw it was king tut who was only a day younger then me. we had a comind 9th birthday party. After that I thought I had to go home so I said good-by. I went back into the pyramid and came back out and was in my own time. Then I was exited because I STILL knew coptic with out even having to learn it and I could write a story about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment